1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? N/A. WE NEVER HAVE A TREE.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? WHITE, BUT JOSH LIKES COLORED.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? NO.
5. When do you put your decorations up? IF I DID, IT WOULD BE DECEMBER.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? CANDIED YAMS.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? PLAYING WITH MY SISTERS AND MY COUSINS IN GRANDMA'S HALLWAY. WE'D MAKE BELIEVE THE CRAZIEST STUFF.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? MY STUPID COUSIN CHRIS TOLD ME. HE FELT LIKE I SHOULDN'T BELIEVE IF HE COULDN'T.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? GRANDMA ALWAYS LET US. :(
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? WHEN I LIVED AT HOME IT WAS ALWAYS DECORATED WITH HALLMARK ORNAMENTS THAT GRANDMA WOULD GIVE US FROM EVERY YEAR WE WERE ALIVE.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOATHE IT. IT'S PETTY ONLY ON GRASS AND TREES, NOT ON ROADS AND SIDEWALKS.
12. Can you ice skate? NOT SURE? I USED TO GO UCE SKATING WITH MY CHURCH WHEN I WAS LITTLE.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? WELL, I REALLY LIKED THE KITCHEN STUFF I GOT LAST YEAR FROM DAD AND JENNIFER.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? FAMILY.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? PROBABLY PIE OF SOME SORT.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? CHRISTMAS PARTIES!
17. What tops your tree? NOTHING.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? RECEIVING, IT'S CHEAPER. I DO LIKE TO GIVE TOO THOUGH.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? ONLY THE SWEET ONES. I'M NOT A FAN OF PEPPERMINT.
20. Favorite Christmas show? THE YEAR WITHOUT A SANTA CLAUS
21. Saddest Christmas Song? SILENT NIGHT
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? LAST CHRISTMAS - WHAM!