1. Growing up too fast is a very bad thing! I want him to enjoy being a kid for as long as possible. I think children are losing their innocence earlier and earlier. I don't want him to grow up and think that he didn't have a childhood.
2. I want him to know that his Pop Pop loved him. I want his Pop Pop to be alive and well in his heart... I just would like his Pop Pop to still be in regular conversations. I want Wyatt to feel as if he really knew him just because the rest of us kept his memory alive so well.
3. That God is real and loves him.
4. I want him to know that his parents love each other and to take comfort in that. There have been studies that show children feel most secure when they know their parents love each other.
5. I hope Wyatt knows that an imagination is a wonderful thing. My most favorite memories are playing with my siblings and cousins and pretending all day.