1. Brand spankin' new camera. Maybe a EOS Digital Rebel XTi? It's only like 800 dollars. Psh.
2. Baby Bjorn travel crib. I can really see it being convenient. It's pretty much a playpen. 280 dollars.
3. The Bumbleride Queen B Stroller. Looks comfy. 500 dollars.
4. Bare Minerals Starter Kit. My friend Olya, over at The Ate made a pretty neat tutorial on how to use it. And so now I want it even more! 50 dollars.
5. Fisher Price My Little Lamb Swing. I like it because it actually gets a pretty good speed going, and Wyatt likes to REALLY swing. 150 dollars.
6. LG Washer and Dryer. 2300 dollars