1. Someone went in our car last night and stole a bag of Target stuff that I bought the other day. It was all stuff for Josh's future deployment (not scheduled fyi). I had to re-buy it all (65 dollars worth) because he needs it all for tonight. And they left all our doors open including the trunk, and left cigarette ashes on the seats. Oh, and the interior lights were left on all night too. Thanks Mr. Robber!
2. I have some sort of chemical burn or something from my face wash. I used astringent after wiping my face with Pond's make up remover and I had some sort of weird irritation. It sucked. It hurts and my neck is super inflamed.
3. Right before I got my haircut (again) Wyatt pooped big time... and of course I had no more diapers on hand. So I made a makeshift diaper out of a onesie... which he peed through naturally and got my jeans all wet.
4. I finally got my period TODAY after not having one for 14 months.
Things that rock:
1. Weight Watchers. Down 4.6 pounds! (you can sorta see my inflamed neck)
2. My new hair cut. It's finally how I want it.
3. My perfect son.