I am still breastfeeding Wyatt, and I'm happy to. I often feel pressure to stop, but after a lot of thinking, I think I'm going to keep it up for a while. Here are my pros and cons...
1. It's very soothing for my son
3. CHEAP! aka FREE!
4. No bottles, washing, pouring, or measuring
5. I can do it on the go (despite what people think, I believe breastfeeding is way easier to do short notice than bottle feeding)
6. Creates a strong bond
1. I miss the way my breasts used to look. *sigh*
2. My husband wants my breasts back. (I KNOW EW SORRY)
So, as you can see, the only thing really stopping me from breastfeeding is my own vanity. Oh, and I guess Josh, but not really. The truth is, I DON'T EVER WANT TO STOP. Nursing my son makes me feel like a good mama. Like I can give and sustain life. There really is nothing like looking down on your half sleepy, practically drunk son who is so comfy and calm.
Also, I just want to say that I in NO WAY judge ANYONE who hasn't/isn't breastfeeding. The most important thing is to feed the baby and I know that. Breastfeeding is just something that is right for me.