Yay! I got a beautiful blogger award! Thanks to The Paper Mama. I think she has one of the cutest blogs ever.
Now time for some RANDOM facts about me, again.
- I have a very big booty. I'm not joking either. Like, straight up a ghetto booty. It's been a cause of many self conscious mornings, while I'm trying to shove it into my jeans. Even at my thinnest, it's still there (just a tad bit smaller).
- I share the same exact feet with my brother and father. It's rather disgusting because I'm a GIRL. I wear a size 10 and I have finger toes. It sucks. Wyatt has inherited these whacked out gene.
(My brother's foot and my foot look identical)
- I am very competitive and it's very much my downfall. I get obsessed with being awesome and the best.
- I've lost 26 lbs since March 17th. That's when I started doing weight watchers. Lately I haven't been doing the diet though, but I've still maintained my weight loss. I'm back on the bandwagon though. I've been doing it for the last 3-4 days.
- My husband is deployed to Kuwait and finally got to see a video of Wyatt crawling today.
- I live with my son and we live completely alone! We have no family here.
Okay, so I wanna Holla at my girls -