Everyone is getting this award! And yes, even me.
Thank you McNamara Life for tagging me! Another reason to talk about myself? Why yes, please. Just kidding.
Okay, seven random facts... what do you guys NOT know about me?
1. I had post postpartum depression. Not officially diagnosed or anything, but I definitely needed to take a little happy pill after Wyatt was born. I pretty much thought my life was over and I was miserable inside. I got over it obviously. Those first few weeks with your newborn is pretty much NOT as awesome as people try to pretend it to be. I found it excruciating and I'm so thankful that those days are over. Newborn Wyatt wasn't very fun. (YES I LOVE MY SON.)
2. I felt prettier and special when I was pregnant. Now that I'm not, I feel like just an ordinary plain girl.
3. I would love to get the opportunity to take pictures of a live birth.
4. I tried to bleach my own hair once and almost all of my hair fell out and I had to get my hair cut SUPER short. I screamed when I realized that my hair turned to goo and was coming out in huge clumps. I had really bad burns on my scalp. Thankfully there was this awesome salon that HOOKED ME UP and fixed it. They dyed it back brown and really gave me a cool cut.
(after the hair fiasco, I believe I was taking a picture for my family back home in MD)
5. The best dog that I ever had was Rocky and we had him for 3 years. He died 2 years ago and it really really sucked. I cried so unbelievably hard when he died and it affected me for a very long time. At the time, it felt like a child of mine had died. He was a super awesome dog and flew across country with me 3 different times. I couldn't handle the fact that I wasn't going to see him again so I started to pray to God that maybe he could let him be in heaven so I could see him again. I never used to believe that animals go to heaven, but then I started thinking that the bible does mention animals in heaven already, so maybe some do? I'm really really hoping so.
6. I own only 3 pairs of socks. And I only wear them when I work out. All of my shoes are flats and flip flops. I mean, ALL. I will wear flats in the winter in the snow. I did this even in Alaska. Sometimes I would carry around Uggs with me and slip them on just to walk outside, and then put my flats on when I got inside. I hate restricting shoes.
7. I have to shave my legs everyday, but I don't.
Okay, now, GO TELL ME 7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOU. Consider yourself tagged.