What was your wedding like? (Im in the wedding biz and Im just a fan of weddings in general.)
I didn't have one! We did the whole justice of the peace THANG. I regret doing it that way a lot, and the thought of going back and having a real wedding seems like a big waste o' money. Oh well.
Mine is a multi-parter. Did you find out what you were having (boy/girl) before you delivered? Did you have a girl name picked out?
We did find out before delivery what we were having. But here's something interesting, I WAS HOPING FOR A GIRL! Ha. It's funny now because I can't imagine even having a girl now and I realize how awesome it is to have a boy. I liked the name Violet a lot.
I'm going to ask you a few questions...
1. What's your favorite smell?
My favorite smell is my freshly cleaned baby straight from the bath.
2. What's your proposal story?
Proposal story? Well, Josh surprised me with a picnik and got down on one knee! It was so very sweet. He was so nervous and put the ring on the wrong finger... and I was so shocked I didn't even notice the entire day.
3. Can you name all the power rangers? (My friends and I did this, this past weekend! It was funny how many of us still could!)
Zack, Tommy, Kimberly, Trini... and that's all I can remember.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
At this point in my life, I'd just want to move near Josh's family in California and have that whole support system. That sounds better than any sort of crazy unique vacation destination that could be a possible home.
2. One of my favorite questions I was asked....If you were stranded on a desert island with only your ipod and you could only have 3 songs downloaded to it to listen to over and over for the rest of eternity, what would they be?
More than likely something from Elliott Smith.
3. How many babies do you want? Any future names picked out?
I'd like just one more. I like the name Elliott a lot... and Violet.
4. How did you come to picking Wyatt's name? (I love it!)
Well, I picked it out of a baby book. But according to my best friend, she said that when we were 12 I heard it used in a movie or something and said I would name my son that. But I don't remember that, but she says it happened... so I guess I believe her.
5. Do YOU believe in God? ;)
From Michele Lee-
What is your favorite time of day with and without Wyatt?
Favorite time of day without Wyatt (which I'm assuming BEFORE Wyatt) was, well... I CAN'T REMEMBER. It's true when people say you can't remember/imagine your life without baby. I guess it was probably the evening and going out to the movies or dinner with my husband. But I can't really remember.
Favorite time of day with Wyatt is of course RIGHT WHEN HE WAKES UP. He's always so happy and cute and adorable.
That was way fun! Feel free to ask me whatever else you want. No pressure though.