Okay, I thought it'd be kinda cool to show you guys what I've been eating the past 11 days or so. We try to mostly eat at home (OKAY I TRY TO MOSTLY EAT AT HOME ::AHEM::) and so I've been kinda throwing together different foods.
1. Just chicken, brussels sprouts, and siracha. 5pts.
2. Coffee with Sugar free Vanilla Coffee mate creamer. I use about 5 tbsp of creamer per cup, so that's 2pts a cup.
3. Top Ramen jazzed up with spinach, carrots, green beans and corn. 5pts.
4. Simply Asia soup jazzed up with sriacha, brussels sprouts, carrots, green beans and corn. 7pts.
5. "Chocolate" oatmeal. I eat this for breakfast every morning. Super filling. Plain oatmeal with 2 tbsp of Nutella mixed in. 7pts.
6. Baked kale chips and Tuna with mayo. 8pts.
7. Eggs with pepperoncini and of course, sriacha. 6pts.
8. Spaghetti squash, chicken, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper - 1 cup is 4 pts.
And there you have it. I pretty much just try to pack in vegetables into everyday foods so they're more filling since vegetables and fruits are mostly zero points. Before I was eating just vegetables and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. You'd think I would have been anorexic-ally skinny, but it was not the case. It's interesting and OBVIOUS that for my body to run properly, I need to be eating more. I'm finally losing weight again.
linking up with Malorie!