Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Links to LOVE
1. Make your own owl calendar! It's a free printable and it's probably one of the coolest things I've seen all day.
2. This post from Mandy at Harper's Happenings really sums up how I've been feeling lately.
3. I'm in love with Marcella's new blog design. It's so beautiful!
4. I loved Caitlin's realization about advertising and sponsoring other blogs.
5. The Bartering Blogger is having a pre-holiday swap that looks really neat!
6. Anyone see these Yo Gabba Gabba cake toppers from Yes Ma'am Sweets?
7. A DIY squirrel feeder from Ashley at The Peanut Gallery! This is a sweet project that will bring lots of neat critters into your yard. Maybe that's not a good thing? WHO CARES!? IT'S CUTE!
8. I am not vegan, but I do think it's super great and healthy. The Hipster Dad's present VEGAN PIZZA!
9. This giveaway from TIMO on Life with the Hux is awesome.
10. Paleo Pumpkin Pie! I saw this on withstylegrace's instagram today and I have to try it. Her blog here.
11. This is HANDS DOWN, the best birthday party invite for a 1 year old I have ever seen.
12. Beige microfiber couch owners- YOU MUST SEE THIS! This is an actual tutorial on how to get rid of water and dirt stains off our couches. Truly a must see and amazing.
13. I love this kid's album- DO FUN STUFF! featured on Pacing the Panic room. All the proceeds to go PRISMS for the research of Smith Magenis Syndrome. You can listen to the entire album here.