Thanksgiving was spent with just Josh, Wyatt, and I. Even though it was a major bummer being away from friends and family this year, it was fun for me to cook all my favorite things that I've actually never made on my own before! We had only sides for the day, since those are our favorites anyway. I can barely remember really eating turkey too much on Thanksgiving day. Everything was delicious and we tried to make things as special as we could. Also, Wyatt was surprisingly into the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and that made me super happy since it was one of the highlights of T-day for me as a kid.
I wanted to end this post by listing some of the many things I'm thankful for :)
1. My beautiful, strong willed, interesting son.
2. A husband that works hard and loves his family dearly.
3. My family's excellent health.
4. Raising enough money to get to me Alt Design Summit.
5. Meeting and growing relationships with all of you guys.