1. I started my blog because... I created this thing just to keep in touch with my Dad and Step Mom while Josh was on his first deployment and I was newly pregnant. I had no idea that blogs were even cool or popular! My Step mom had mentioned that I should start one because they're fun. And here we are now!
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are... I'm a sucker for a good before and after. It could be weight loss, a room renovation, or a new hair-do. I just love that kinda stuff. I'm very visual so if there's lots of pretty pictures, I'll spend a good amount of time looking/lurking.
3. Something I love about blogging... I have made straight up for REAL friends through blogging. I call them my grown up friends. These are the people that I actually share similar interests with and we have a lot in common. As nerdy as it sounds, blogging was a really good outlet for me in the first year of Wyatt's life. I was so bummed out the whole time and alone, it was nice being able to vent through this thing.
4. A favorite blog post of mine... Oh, you know, the one where I'm in my panties. Yeah.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog... can't share everything. :)
6. My new favorite blogs to read are... Well, I actually read the same blogs that I've been reading since the beginning. There are new ones here and there, but I mostly stick to what I've been reading this whole time. There are so many blogs out there! Can't read them all!
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are... I avoid bad mouthing bloggers. Not cool. And I always make sure to credit the source, and you should too! Link accordingly!
Thanks to Today I'm Bobbi for tagging me in this post! It was fun! Check out Bobbi's blog too. She's one of those new blogs that I've been reading lately. :)