1. Coconut oil. My sister got me turned onto this. It's the most awesome, best smelling, nourishing moisturizer ever. You can even use it as a deep conditioner. I slather it all over, and even rub it on Wyatt. Also, tan with it and you'll get the best brown tan ever. It's super moisturizing. A++
2. Hydrogen peroxide. I rinse my mouth with it once or twice a day for about a minute. Teeth whitening treatments all contain hydrogen peroxide. You can get the exact same results without paying 60 dollars for crest white strips. I promise you, swish with the stuff. I literally take a swig straight from the bottle. It also disinfects and helps with those that have gingivitis.
3. Baking soda. I'm prone to zits and nothing zaps zits better than a little baking soda and water. I mix the two together until I have a little bit of a paste and I rub it into my zit. It usually dries it out pretty good.
4. Coarse Brown Sugar. I make a little scrub with coarse brown sugar, honey, lemon, and some olive oil. Rub all over your sexay body and BAM! Awesome soft skin. It also smells extremely amazing.
5. Baby oil. Not only is it awesome at removing eye make up, it's great to shave with too.
6. Lemon juice. If your nails are discolored after removing dark nail polish, soak your fingernails in lemon juice and some water. It'll help brighten your nails back to it's natural color.
For me, what it comes down to is just having the best skin/body/nails you can have. If you have clean and moisturized skin, it's so easy to enhance with make up. Your natural beauty will shine through so much and you'll just glow. Healthy skin is good skin, ya'll.