Here is a random list of things I was thinking while watching this movie:
1. Jamie Foxx is dressed like a muther effin' cowboy and I like this.
2. I should buy a gun.
3. There is always a mountain in a German fairy tale.
4. I'm buying this soundtrack.
5. Damn, did Leonardo DiCaprio REALLY just cut his hand in real life?
6. EFF YOU RACIST SLAVE OWNERS.
7. God. Bad teeth, everywhere.
8. Samuel L. Jackson has the best lines. lulz.
Immediately after watching Django my husband and I agreed that we wanted to watch it again... at that moment. But we didn't. We had to go pick up our son (kids ruin all the fun!). Man. Did I really just post all about my love for Django? GO SEE IT. Then we can nerd out together.