Here are some ways that will make you unpopular in this tired, over achiever world...
- 1. You don't pin and execute every idea on your son's 4th birthday Pinterest board.
- 2. You don't have the money to have a gluten allergy. What are your priorities? Electric bill or gluten free pizza?
- 3. Speaking of allergies and expensive food in general, is this organic/free range?
- 4. Handmade Christmas presents. Why buy something when you can make it for double the cost?
- 5. You're a stay at home mom and you don't run a children's clothing etsy shop? I don't want to hear you complain.
- 6. You buy the ready made cupcakes for your child's preschool party. There was no birthday hats. Not even napkins. Yeaaaaaah.
- 7. One word that's not really a word - Lunchable.
- 8. Your family Christmas photo is taken with your iPhone. In front of a christmas tree. At the mall.
- 9. You drink out of mason jars because you actually just never bought proper glassware. And they're not mason jars, they're Prego sauce jars.
- 10. Buying a halloween costume, the day before or the day of halloween. Screw it, I'm just gonna use eyeliner and connect my eyebrows and be Frida.
- 11. My personal favorite way to give gifts, Facebook "send a gift" option. Life couldn't be anymore convenient.
- 12. JUST painting your nails. No design? Not instagram worthy.
- 13. If you don't make your own gummy bears you're pretty much awful.
- 14. Letting your kids actually EAT their halloween candy.
(This is all a joke. If you are awesome and make all your own party favors and special cocktails themed after your favorite tv show, I actually commend you and think you're awesome... because I'm just not like that and I wish I was.)