Tuesday, March 4, 2014
What did you want to be when you grew up?
As a kid I of course, like every other kid, had little aspirations for what I wanted to do and be when I grew up. I was reminded of this when I saw a list painted on a door of all the things that someone wanted to be when they grew up. (The pin is here incase you were curious.)
It had me thinking about my own personal list. I sat and started to think about all the things I wanted to be and started to list them out… here they are in no particular order.
1. Ballerina (The earliest I can remember of wanting to BE something)
2. Archeologist and study anything related to Egyptians
4. Vet assistant because being an actual Vet seemed like a lot of school
5. Radio DJ/Radio Personality (unknown fact, I had a scholoarship to a broadcasting school in Baltimore that I ended up bailing on -_- )
7. Own my own magazine, eff being just a journalist
9. Hair stylist
10. A runaway? I dunno. I went through a phase where I thought being a juvenile delinquent was awesome and I would live in an abandoned house that just so happened to have electricity.
11. Some sort of Holocaust expert? A historian? I was slightly obsessed with anything related to Anne Frank and thought I would dedicate my life to that obsession.
And that's all I can think of.
Okay, so I'm genuinely interested. What did you want to be? Give me your list. Bonus points if you're actually doing something from your list.